Dr. Jignyasa Desai has devoted her life to health care and the improvement of pain conditions.
iHeal Pain Center was founded by Dr. Jignyasa Desai with a dedication to eliminate pain and optimize health. Through traditional and innovative approaches, the center focuses upon healing of sports injuries and spinal disorders in all patients ranging from the athletic to the elderly. Dr. Desai’s methodology involves a holistic approach encompassing therapy, nutrition, and non-surgical techniques with the ultimate goal of improving daily function and lifestyle.
- College: East Tennessee State University B.S. Biology with honors
- Medical School: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship: Aria Health System via Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation- Stonybrook University
- Fellowship training: Pain Medicine- Temple University (ACGME accredited training program)
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPMR)
- Pain Medicine (ABA)
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPMR
- American Society of Interventional Pain (ASIP)
- Society of Interventional Pain (SIS)
- American Society of Physicians of India (APPI)
- American Society of Osteopathic Physicians (AOA)
New York and New Jersey